449 LƯỢT XEM0 BÌNH LUẬN
Macbook Pro (2018) 15.4inch/ 2.2GHZ/ 16GB/ RP555X/ 256GB – Silver
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Stereo Speakers
- Force Touch Trackpad
- macOS High Sierra
Price: 59,999,000₫ (Included VAT)
- Reviews (0)
Display: 15.4 inches, Retina (2880 x 1800 pixels)
CPU: Intel, Core i7, 2.2GHz
Ram: 16GB, LPDDR4, 2400MHz
Hard Drive: SSD, 256GB
VGA: Intel UHD Graphics 630
OS: Mac Os
- Experience the innovative interface of the Touch Bar in the latest Silver Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. The Touch Bar places controls right at your fingertips and adapts to different apps to provide useful functions without having to navigate complex menus or memorize keyboard shortcuts. Replacing the function keys in the top row of the keyboard, the Touch Bar features a Retina-quality display and supports multi-touch input.
- Touch ID
- The power button has been upgraded with a Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T1 chip.
- Retina Display
- The 15.4″ Retina Display has a 2880 x 1800 resolution and features brighter LED backlighting than its predecessor as well as an increased contrast ratio, delivering deeper blacks and brighter whites. Its larger pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it more power efficient than previous generations. It also supports the P3 color gamut, which allows for more vibrant colors. This ensures true-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, which are essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing.
- Force Touch Trackpad
- The Force Touch trackpad on the 15.4″ MacBook Pro takes all the capabilities of multi-touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downward pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content, bringing more functionality right to your fingertip. It also introduces haptic feedback to MacBook Pro — allowing you not just to see what’s happening on the screen, but to feel it. With multi-touch, you can use realistic gestures like swiping or pinching to switch between apps, navigate your content, and get the most out of your desktop space.
- Thinner & Lighter
- The 15.4″ MacBook Pro features a redesigned enclosure design and all-metal unibody construction that creates a rigid and dense notebook that is also thin and light. At just 15.5 mm thin, the 15.4″ MacBook Pro weighs just four pounds.
- The speakers have been totally redesigned to provide as much as twice the dynamic range and up to 58 percent more volume, with two-and-a-half-times louder bass for maximum boom. Plus, they’re connected directly to system power, enabling up to three times more peak power.
- macOS Sierra
- The 15.4″ MacBook Pro runs macOS Sierra, which features Siri integration, Universal Clipboard, Apple Pay on the web, and memories in Photos.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously or one multi-panel 5K display. The Macbook Pro has four ports, with each pair using a dedicated bus.